Chunghop is a renowned brand in the universal remote industry and a high number of people use devices & gadgets from this brand. Sometimes the universal remote doesn’t work and we need to face trouble operating the devices using the remote control. If there are certain issues with the remote control you need to replace it, but another available option to fix your remote control issues is to reset your chunghop universal remote. It will factory reset your universal remote control and you can program it again with your entertainment devices with the remote control codes.
How To Reset Your Chunghop Universal Remote
- Open the battery compartment and check if the remote has working batteries.
- Now press any buttons to see if the light flashes on the remote.
- If you want to setup the remote you need to make sure the light is turns on.
- On the backside of the universal remote there are different keys listed if it doesn’t work straight away.
- Press the “1” for a few seconds, and tap vol+- and CH+- keys to check if it is working or press any keys of the remote to see if that works.
- Now try using the number “2”, if the device doesn’t respond with your keys. Then take off your batteries from the universal remote.
- Press as many buttons as you can to drain off the batteries. Make sure no light flashes off
- Now put brand new batteries in your universal remote and program it again to work with your electronics device.
Setup Chunghop Universal Remote For First Time After Reset
Once your chunghop remote is reset to its factory setting you need to program and set it again to operate your devices. For that you need remote codes and program instructions that are available below. You need to follow these instructions step by step carefully till your chunghop remote gets programmed successfully to operate your electronics devices. Using the chunghop you can program multiple devices and operate with a single remote setup. Here we are programming a remote control for Sharp AC devices. You can program it with any device of any brand if follow the proper programming instructions.
- Turn on the device you would like to program using the chunghop remote.
- Now select a universal remote code available for your remote brand from the list.
- Tap on the keys SET + FAN to reset the remote control.
- The light will go off from the remote.
- Now press the SET key for 6 seconds until the display appears.
- Tap up and down keys and find the list number of AC, until the AC sound beeps.
- If it works, press OK. and your universal remote is programmed successfully.
Please write to us how you feel about our guide for resetting the chunghop universal remote. Share your feedback and suggestions with us to make improvements and provide more useful content. We accept your reviews via the comment section available here below on the same page..